• Customers are the most important people in our business.
• Customers are not dependant on us. We are dependant on them.
• Customers are not an interruption of our work. They are the purpose of it.
• Customers do us a favor when they contact us. We are not doing them a favor by giving them the superior service they deserve.
• Customers are part of our business, not outsiders.
• Customers are not just profits to the bottom line. They are human beings with feelings, like our own.
• Customers are people who come to us with their needs and wants. It is our job to fulfill them.
• Customers deserve the most courteous attention we can give them. They are the lifeblood of this and every successful business. They pay our salary. Without them, we would have to close our doors.
By working with natural stone products and with the experience gained working in the field, we want to brief you in on the characteristics of the natural stone products. All marble and granites are natural stone products quarried form Earth and which are cut into stone blocks for further fabrication. No two pieces of stone will be the same and as characteristics of the natural stone, it will, in some cases, contain blemishes, color variations, irregular markings, lines or veins which may appear to be cracks at times but do not consist a defect since it is part of the natural stone product. Such characteristics will be present to some degree, however, this will not take from the natural beauty of the stone product. Therefore, customers must expect and agree to the above characteristics.